6point6 is at the heart of the biggest and fastest growing sector in the UK. With our deep expertise in technology, our ability to harness transformative technology and our agile delivery methods, we are in prime position to help our clients navigate today’s demanding digital world.
6point6, provides Digital Transformation, Big Data and Cyber Security services that enable organisations to accelerate their return on investment and in doing so make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to their Business and IT capabilities.
You will be working and learning from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the technology industry. Our architects, engineers, and delivery professionals are helping the world’s largest organisations to build their strategies, next-generation architectures and solutions.
We pride ourselves on our vendor-neutral approach to solution delivery. We always act in the interest of our clients to help them solve their complex and challenging business needs.
Work as part of our Cyber Security Service for a major government department.
· Define the solution architecture for high-profile, public facing, government digital services.
· Define the security architecture roadmap for the project.
· Investigate and thoroughly understand the current live applications and systems.
· Ensure that the scope, context and constraints are documented and accepted.
· Identify, engage and enfranchise stakeholders.
· Facilitate the making of system-level security decisions, ensuring that they are made on the basis of the best information and are aligned with risk owner needs.
· Capture and interpret input from technical and domain specialists (and represent this accurately to stakeholders as needed).
· Define and document strategies, standards and guidelines to direct the build and deployment of the system.
· Ensure that the architecture meets the system quality attributes.
· Help ensure that agreed upon architectural principles and standards are applied to the finished system or product
· Provide security architecture and technical leadership.
· Good knowledge of cyber security standards and frameworks.
· Good knowledge of market leading security technologies and solutions.
· Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and approaches.
· Strong, hands-on technical experience – preferably from systems engineering or Penetration Testing.
· Good knowledge of architecture, design patterns and UML.
· Good knowledge of IAAS, PAAS, SAAS and cloud platforms including AWS.
· Knowledge of common security integration techniques and approaches.
· Good knowledge of non-functional requirements for design.
· Quality Assurance skills to assess quality and completeness of a project delivery.
· Knowledge of both traditional and agile delivery methods.
· Ability to understand and challenge technical designs and configurations.
· Ability to with engineering teams and software developers.
You must register to apply for this job.