Argos is a British catalogue retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and a subsidiary of Sainsbury's.
Cyber Security Auditor
Argos is changing. We’ve set our sights on becoming the UK’s leading digital retailer and we’re now assembling the best talent in the industry to make it happen.
We’re not just transforming our business model, we want to transform the way people shop. And by joining our Cyber Security team, you’ll play a key role in our reinvention.
We are looking for IT security auditing candidates to work within challenging and dynamic environment with highly ambitious and delivery focused Cyber Security team.
What you’ll be doing
* Conducting audits on behalf of Cyber Security throughout the business against agreed Information Security policies, and standards
* Identifying recommendation techniques and assisting the development with resolution activities as appropriate
* Undertaking audits of 3rd parties whom have access to our network, our assets or whom we share data with
* Working with Security Consultants to ensure new 3rd parties are appropriately audited prior to service commencement
* Maintaining a good relationship with our appointed 3rd party auditors and assisting them during audits of our systems, processes and procedures. Both from an Information Security audit and IT systems audit
* Managing and maintaining the Cyber Security audit diary and audit work schedule
* Writing reports and technical documentation to be presented to business owners
* Maintaining Argos’s (and subsequent brands) industry position as a Secure retailer through industry engagement and active promotion of our brand
* Experience working within a security technical audit position
* Experience working with internal teams and partners to audit systems
* Strong decision-maker focused on the business value of security
* Clear awareness of overall business and functional strategy
* Ability to respond to risks and issues quickly
* An innovative thinker and detail oriented
What we hope you will do next
Please complete our short application process by clicking apply now.
Argos operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
You must register to apply for this job.