B C T Resourcing
Being a small and young business we can provide the flexibility that many clients need in todays recruitment environment. We are great listeners being committed to always being able to offer a highly cost effective recruitment solution that works for the client. We believe our unique quality of service is due to the diligent work of our attentive team coupled with the application of our proprietary recruitment software platform. We take pride in the high level of support we offer to our job seeking candidates and feel privileged to be able to help in the advancement of individual careers.
Senior Cyber Security Manager, Consulting (Midlands)
£100,000 – £110,000 per annum
A tier one global consulting client currently in the hire of a Senior Cyber Security Manager to in Birmingham / Midlands. The role will pay up to a c£110,000 base (excluding car allowance, bonuses, pension and choices etc.). While the role will be initially remotely based, this will transition to a blend between remote, office and client base.
As a Senior Manager with a technical cyber security background, you will take an important role in helping to shape our client’s consulting team; considering the skills they need, how they access additional capacity and where they need our people to be.
You will also be a Performance Manager for up to five of their people supporting them in their own career journeys.
Leading on delivery – their Senior Managers will typically oversee a handful of engagements at any one time.
On each you will have a team reporting to you and a Partner or Director you are supporting who has overall accountability for the work.
You will bring your technical knowledge and consulting skills in to this work, sometimes at the core of delivery and in others overseeing / checking the quality of their work.
Their work is won competitively and so you will be taking a role leading on that proposal (with access to a library of previous examples), often we are asked to go straight to contract with real urgency.
* Track record in consulting or industry that demonstrates an understanding of the threat and issues faced by clients (essential) AND how cyber links in to other disciplines
* Proven knowledge and experience of delivering one of more of the following areas: Strategy and Security Transformation, security technology change, security operations, Identity and Access Management (IDAM), Resilience & Testing or Cyber Incident Response(essential)
* Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills (essential)
* Ability to interact with organisations at a senior levels (essential)
You must register to apply for this job.