B C T Resourcing
Being a small and young business we can provide the flexibility that many clients need in todays recruitment environment. We are great listeners being committed to always being able to offer a highly cost effective recruitment solution that works for the client. We believe our unique quality of service is due to the diligent work of our attentive team coupled with the application of our proprietary recruitment software platform. We take pride in the high level of support we offer to our job seeking candidates and feel privileged to be able to help in the advancement of individual careers.
Cyber Security – Senior Adviser, Consulting
£65000 – £75000 per annum
A global consulting client is looking for a senior cyber security advisor. The role is based in Leeds; working with a broad range of corporate clients across a broad cyber agenda and range of solutions. The role’s banding range is between £65,000 – £75,000 plus extras.
Clients may wish to engage on expertise across;
* Defining a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
* Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
* Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
* Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
* Managing the client relationship for the delivery of penetration testing of IT infrastructure and applications, which would be executed by a technical supporting team
* Response to a cyber-attack involving both crisis management and investigations
* Advising on Privacy and Data Protection matters
* Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive cultu
To be successful, you should carry demonstrable experience across;
* Significant Cyber Security experience within one or potentially more Private Sector industry areas.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
* Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
* Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
* Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
* Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
* Broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
* Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
* Managing key client stakeholders’ relationships (middle management and CxO level).
* Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
* Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience
* Qualification such as M.Inst.ISP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
You must register to apply for this job.