B C T Resourcing
Being a small and young business we can provide the flexibility that many clients need in todays recruitment environment. We are great listeners being committed to always being able to offer a highly cost effective recruitment solution that works for the client. We believe our unique quality of service is due to the diligent work of our attentive team coupled with the application of our proprietary recruitment software platform. We take pride in the high level of support we offer to our job seeking candidates and feel privileged to be able to help in the advancement of individual careers.
Director of Cyber Security, Banking
The role is to be based in London and pays between £140,000 – £160,000 basic salary plus a car allowance, pension scheme, annual bonus plus core and flexible benefit options.
The successful candidate must carry three outstanding areas of skills:
* The candidate will already carry a proven and enviable track record of devising, delivering and overseeing innovative cyber advisory programmes to senior stakeholders.
* The candidate will have a deep passion and track record in the recruitment, mentorship, training, development and leadership of information and cyber security teams.
* Contributing to the overall Cyber strategy by identifying where there are opportunities for growth and development.
* Taking responsibility for the overall delivery for engagements.
* Building and managing excellent networks and client relationships.
* Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
* Contributing to practice management e.g. training, knowledge management.
Experience and Skills:
* Deep experience of the wider UK Banking sector, including today’s challenges, trends and ambitions.
* Strong cyber advisory experience needed from a professional services / consulting perspective.
* Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering cyber and technology advisory services.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience, extensive relevant sales experience, negotiation and project management skills.
* Sound understanding of risk management in professional services environment.
You must register to apply for this job.