B C T Resourcing
Being a small and young business we can provide the flexibility that many clients need in todays recruitment environment. We are great listeners being committed to always being able to offer a highly cost effective recruitment solution that works for the client. We believe our unique quality of service is due to the diligent work of our attentive team coupled with the application of our proprietary recruitment software platform. We take pride in the high level of support we offer to our job seeking candidates and feel privileged to be able to help in the advancement of individual careers.
Senior Cyber Security Manager – Government
£80000 – £110000 per annum
Client is a global consulting firm currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Manager with deep advisory experience within the UK public sector.
* An outstanding pedigree in information & cyber security and risk management.
* A thorough and current awareness of UK central government trends, issues and developments.
* Proven track record in Public Sector; from sales and marketing through to defining key functional processes.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
* Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
* Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
* Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
* Delivery of client engagements, typically leading delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
* Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
* Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
* Broad range of security experience though with a distinct specialism in at least one area, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
* Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
* Managing key client stakeholders’ relationships.
* Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
* Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
* Qualification such as CCP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
* SC / DV security clearance preferred (or ability to) but not essential
You must register to apply for this job.