B C T Resourcing
Being a small and young business we can provide the flexibility that many clients need in todays recruitment environment. We are great listeners being committed to always being able to offer a highly cost effective recruitment solution that works for the client. We believe our unique quality of service is due to the diligent work of our attentive team coupled with the application of our proprietary recruitment software platform. We take pride in the high level of support we offer to our job seeking candidates and feel privileged to be able to help in the advancement of individual careers.
Cyber Security Manager
London, Reading, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester
£65000 – £75000 per annum
A global tier-one client in the drive currently is recruiting Cyber Security Managers. Locations range from London, Reading, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester (initially remotely, agile format). Basic salaries range from £65,000 – £75,000 p/a plus benefits including generous pension, annual bonus schemes, professional training / sponsorships / memberships and clear progression.
Our client are seeking cyber risk, strategy and transformation professionals whose background includes working with security technologies and solutions, platforms, software development, cloud, networking, performing risk assessments or project management together with a broad understanding across information security domains.
Ideally the individual would have experience bringing this knowledge together to assess and advise against/on security good practice and deliver transformational improvements with regards to cyber risk.
* Advising stakeholders on what good cyber security looks like for them, based on the cyber security threats and risks they face as an organisation/industry;
* Identifying and explaining cyber risks within complex new digital transformation initiatives;
* Delivering projects to mature organisations cyber capabilities by implementing people, process or technological improvements;
* Delivering a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, managing people effectively on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and across the globe;
* Building and developing long-term relationships with senior cyber professionals and other relevant stakeholders across our client organisations;
* Project managing and working within major and high-profile security transformation programmes to deliver security improvements and help deliver a step-change in security capability.
Your professional experience
* A broad range of cyber experience, likely including one or more of providing organisational certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management, cyber war gaming and PCI DSS;
* Technical or specialist experience, likely to include some experience working with/on one or more of security technology deployment or operation, operating system build/support/configuration, networking, software or web development, coding, system or solution architecture initiatives, cloud initiatives, incident response/management, and technical risk assessments.
* Commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk;
You must register to apply for this job.