B C T Resourcing
Being a small and young business we can provide the flexibility that many clients need in todays recruitment environment. We are great listeners being committed to always being able to offer a highly cost effective recruitment solution that works for the client. We believe our unique quality of service is due to the diligent work of our attentive team coupled with the application of our proprietary recruitment software platform. We take pride in the high level of support we offer to our job seeking candidates and feel privileged to be able to help in the advancement of individual careers.
Senior Cyber Security Cloud Architect
A highly-regarded global consulting client currently looking for a Senior Cloud Security Architect. The role is to be based in London – with remote working for the foreseeable with latterly flexibility around home and agile working across office and client sites when needed.
The guaranteed base for the role is c£100,000 depending on experience plus a car (or cash equivalent), bonuses, favourable pension and extras.
The role is a highly-strategic cyber security role tasked with providing a superior level of security architecture direction for a skilled team and a broad portfolio of clients. This individual will relish not just the opportunities to execute and lead cyber cloud architecture – but also stepping up to vCISO where needed.
This professional will have the following core responsibilities:
* Experience working at vCISO.
* Experience of leading cyber security cloud architecture.
* Present cyber security strategy to C-Level and executive management
* Work with broad client cyber teams, as well as internal client stakeholders on practical implementation of cloud security architectures and capabilities.
Typically, you will carry;
* Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience preferred
* Deep and broad experience in a senior security architect or similar role
* Up to date and proven awareness of relevant cloud technologies (i.e. Azure, AWS)
* Experience creating control frameworks as well as implementing and designing security controls
* Experience creating security reference architectures for solutions
* Experience working in a matrix model supporting and leading cyber security initiatives, and act as an advisor and subject matter expert in non-cyber security led initiatives and projects across multiple regions or organizational functions
* Experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization
You must register to apply for this job.