Cyber Security Presales Consultant
DCL Search & Selection
DCL Search and Selection was set up in July 1993. We are a client-focused, independent niche recruitment company headquartered in South East London and specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract IT staff to director level.
A Cyber Security Presales Consultant is required for a global tier 1 network provider to become their Subject Matter expert around their Cyber security solutions and services.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the Subject matter expert for my client in the market place for its Security Services portfolio. Demonstrate their strength by articulating Value in various external Security forums as well as internal interlocks and webinars
- Work with Engineering and Support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world customer challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption of their Security services and drive greater value from use of the same.
- Leverage existing portfolio and expand the horizon for in Security space by actively working with various OEM and Product teams in understanding Gaps and bridge the same with various alternatives, that are duly approved by validation teams.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Developing and delivering SecurityArchitectures/Strategies as part of a broaderEnterprise or IS/IT Architecture.
- Design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
You will require
- Proven leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively and experience in documenting requirements and specifications is essential.
- Knowledge of NetworkSecurity,SecurityInformation and Event Management, Web& EmailSecurity, IDS/IPS, ApplicationSecurity, End PointSecurity, Data Loss Prevention
Well conversant with Management Standards/Best Practices such as ISO 27001.
- Experience in interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies andLegislation, e.g. ISO27001, PCI/DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA,HMGSPF, etc
- Conversant with the requirements of compliances like SOX and PCI DSS
- A formal security industry accreditation would be an advantage e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, SABSA SCF, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of these types of vendors and technologies would be advantageous; Symantec, McAfee, Websense, RSA, Arcsight, Tipping point, Arbor, Radware, Fortify, F5 and Bluecoat etc.