Senior Information Security Consultant
DCL Search & Selection
DCL Search and Selection was set up in July 1993. We are a client-focused, independent niche recruitment company headquartered in South East London and specialise in the recruitment of permanent and contract IT staff to director level.
A Senior Information Security Consultant is required for a Global Tier 1 Telecommunication Business due to mass growth in the managed security service practice globally.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Consulting around industry standard frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR / Data Protection and HIPPA.
- Managing offering lifecycle in the relevant areas for example Information Security Risk & Compliance Management.
- Guide, Deliver and Lead Risk & Compliance assignments.
- Reviewing and improving security architecture.
- Creating POVs and thought leadership documents
- Stake holder engagement with senior management
- Developing, maintaining and enforcing security guidelines.
- Building and further business relationships.
- Extensive experience in each area of security like Information Security, Risk management, threat management, Security Architecture or cloud security or network security etc.
- Expertise in solution design and proven in customer presentations.
- Proficient with concepts like Information Security, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Business Continuity, Compliance Management, Security Architecture etc.
- Experience on providing consultation on frameworks like ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR / Data Privacy, HIPPA.
Industry level certifications around ISO 27001, PCI-DDS, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSK, CRISC or SABSA would be highly beneficial.