dxw cyber helps technology teams to build and operate digital services securely. We help organisations move towards the culture and practices which deliver more secure services, and away from approaches that treat cyber assurance as a series of check-box exercises. We provide red-team style penetration testing, based on business priorities, with flexible scopes, regular communication and actionable reports.We embed specialists in teams, carrying out continuous assurance, measuring clients’ security posture, providing advice and helping teams to become more capable.We work with leaders, using our understanding of agile governance and our security experience to improve their situational awareness.
As dxw cyber’s first engagement manager, you’ll be closely involved as we establish our process, principles and approach for carrying out effective security testing, engineering and consultancy. You’ll support the testing teams by managing our relationships with clients, keeping them involved and informed while giving the test team the space they need to work. You’ll ensure that the company’s processes are well designed and properly followed, so that our work remains manageable, profitable, ethical and legal.
You’ll spend most of your time managing the testing team’s work, helping to produce written deliverables and participating in sales work by contributing to proposals and meeting prospective clients. You’ll also help to to improve dxw cyber’s tools, process and approach, and spend time on your own professional development.
Appointment is subject to a successful background check. Applicants must be willing to undergo government clearance to SC if they are successful.
You will be:
– A project, delivery, account or technical manager with at least 2 years experience, ideally including some exposure to security work
– An excellent communicator, with a high standard of spoken and written English and experience of report-writing and proofreading
– An able and empathetic manager of people
– Able to discuss and describe technology in a way that’s easy for others to understand
– Organised, able prioritise multiple competing demands and manage your time effectively
– Enjoy being part of a growing company with changing priorities
Salary: £40,000–50,000 p.a.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
Package: 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays & Pension
Click here to apply online with your CV and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw cyber.
You must register to apply for this job.