Cyber Security Incident Response / Digital Forensics Analyst
Evolution Recruitment Solutions
Cyber threats are becoming more regular and more sophisticated, we need your help to combat these cyber incidents and leave work every day knowing you’ve made a difference!
A well-known information technology client is looking to add a Cyber Security Incident Response / Digital Forensics Analyst member to their well-established team.
- Using a variety of forensic tools to conducting forensic acquisition on hardware and software solutions.
- Conducting triage of forensic evidence and taking structured notes in a digital forensic lab environment.
- Acquiring and processing incoming case evidence for digital forensic and incident response in preparation for full analysis.
- Conducting forensic acquisition and triage review of Network and Operating system technologies.
- Experience conducting root cause analysis / full investigation of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding Incident Response and Forensics of networking technologies – TCP/IP, Common protocols (HTTP, FTP, SSH etc), Common ports, VPN and Remote Access Technologies
- Memory forensics and conducting malware analysis using tools such as Volatility.
- Advanced understanding of x86 and x64 machine code and code execution in Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding of specific platform technologies such as SAN infrastructure or 802.11 networks and how the forensic + incident response processes apply.
You will ideally hold working knowledge of the following forensics tools;
- FTK (& FTK Imager)
- IOC Tools (such as Loki, FastIR etc).
You will ideally have knowledge of command scripting with respect to forensic investigation with one of the following languages;
- Powershell / Batch
- Auto IT
This role is HOT with interviews happening NEXT WEEK- Please reply with your CV or get in touch with Rob Wall at Evolution for a confidential chat.