We're Experis. We're the professional resourcing arm of ManpowerGroup and the largest IT recruiter in Europe; placing more than 38,000 experts into IT, Finance and Engineering roles every day. We're a different kind of talent company. Few companies can match our scope, our history of success, or our enviable reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. That's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turns to us for the professional talent that will set their business apart. We pride ourselves on our ability to make a difference to individuals, communities, and organisations. Social responsibility really is at our core; and we are committed to developing socially inclusive work environments for the long term. In fact, our commitment to sustainability has been recognised in a number prestigious organisations, including the Ethisphere Institute, who named us as being one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years, and Fortune Magazine, who listed us as one of the World's Most Admired Companies for 14 years in a row.
Senior Vice President – Cyber Security
Knutsford (Remote working initially)
1000-1240p/d Via Umbrella
Financial Checks Required
Client-focused technical role to support the secure design and implementation of change across a variety of business areas, technologies and platforms.
* Work with stakeholders and customers to deliver secure solutions that mitigate risk and reduce cost & rework
* Identify opportunities for the use and development of CSO capabilities and products
* Provide direction and guidance to change stakeholders to ensure System security is maintained
* Deliver product and project support & review capability throughout the IT development lifecycle, to highlight and articulate information security risk to stakeholders
* Engage and partner with change delivery teams to identify and track security requirements and ensure client maintains a secure environment
Personal attributes essential to performing role including competencies, expertise, knowledge, and experience. Note: experience requirements must not be in the form of years (minimum or otherwise).
* Shows integrity while addressing challenging situations.
* Actively seeks ways to understand, mitigate or reduce risks.
* Ability to work under pressure or within tight timescales.
* Freely shares information and experiences and seeks knowledge from others.
* Effective at working with minimal guidance in unstructured teams, situations and environments.
* Challenges way of operating with a focus on pragmatism.
* Demonstrates initiative and competence.
* Supports and encourages positive working behaviours in others.
* Able to shift well from task to task.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
* Demonstrable understanding of security solutions and designs from a people, process and technology perspective; including security technologies, controls and assessment methodologies.
* Strong relationship, communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Knowledge of information security frameworks and standards such as ISO27001/2, NIST, PCI DSS and their application into diverse environments.
* Competent to discuss the underlying technology and security controls with product developers.
You must register to apply for this job.