Cyber Security Culture and Awareness Consultant
We're Experis. We're the professional resourcing arm of ManpowerGroup and the largest IT recruiter in Europe; placing more than 38,000 experts into IT, Finance and Engineering roles every day. We're a different kind of talent company. Few companies can match our scope, our history of success, or our enviable reputation as the global leader in professional talent and workforce solutions. That's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turns to us for the professional talent that will set their business apart. We pride ourselves on our ability to make a difference to individuals, communities, and organisations. Social responsibility really is at our core; and we are committed to developing socially inclusive work environments for the long term. In fact, our commitment to sustainability has been recognised in a number prestigious organisations, including the Ethisphere Institute, who named us as being one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years, and Fortune Magazine, who listed us as one of the World's Most Admired Companies for 14 years in a row.
Cyber Security Awareness & Culture Consultant
Our client is seeking an experienced cyber security awareness and culture consultant, specializing in supporting and managing strategies that transform the way the organization thinks and behaves when it comes to information security.
Reporting to the Director of Cyber Security Culture & Strategy the successful candidate will act as an integral part of the team delivering the security awareness programme and associated activities. This is a hands-on role operational role with end-to-end delivery of all initiatives.
- Deliver to a risk-based information security awareness and culture plan in collaboration with cyber security leaders and team members across business lines. This includes creation and management of our security e-learning, phishing education programme, security ambassador network, SharePoint site, engagement campaigns, general awareness material and training for high risk groups e.g. developers.
- Monitor and identify the top human risks to our organization and the behaviours we need to change to mitigate those risks.
- Help structure and maintain the cyber culture and awareness programme to be long term, so ultimately, we are not just raising awareness but changing behaviours and creating a culture of security by default within the organization
- Ensure the programme engages employees and contractors by using interactive and innovative learning experiences.
- Demonstrate training and awareness effectiveness by establishing a metrics programme working closely with the data insights team. This will include surveys, feedback, participant tracking, dashboards, executive summaries and presentations.
- Manage the awareness teams shared mailbox, responding to all queries from staff on cyber training and awareness matters.
- Manage relationships with all security awareness vendors as needed.
Work with internal communications, HR, content team and other stakeholders to ensure all our internal cyber security awareness initiatives and reflect our brand and align with our strategic priorities and people experience.
Preferred Experience and Capabilities
- 2-5 years cyber security awareness and behavior change experience
- Positive, can-do attitude and energy to all projects and tasks
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a high drive for results
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritize workflows, meet targets and escalate when appropriate
- Effective negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented; exceptional project management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in financial services and cyber security subject matter within a global organization
- Demonstrable competence and experience in clearly explaining complex information security concepts and technologies for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint development
- Excellent creative and visual skills including web, graphic, print and slide design
- Experience with innovative, modern, digital training channels and approaches
- Experience working with and maintaining confidential and sensitive information