Fruition IT Resources Ltd
Fruition IT specialises in the recruitment of IT and Business Change professionals at all levels, placing into both permanent and contract vacancies.
Fruition IT is working alongside a UK leading organisation and they are seeking an IT Security Architect to be pivotal in the design of effective technical standards, roadmaps and provide strategic direction to the overall design of secure IT systems covering networks and infrastructure technologies.
- Perform security design reviews to identify risks or capability gaps
- Continuous evaluation, development and improvement of the overall security controls
- Participate in proof of concepts and assist in defining security technology direction enabling IT and business strategy
- Alignment of IT and information security controls across Group companies
- Help to develop and maintain the suite of Technical Security Standards necessary to ensure a consistent and up to date technically secure environment
- A proven track record of working in a similar role and an expert in the design of secure network infrastructures
- Proven experience using information security frameworks e.g. ISF, NISF, ISO alongside architectural development methods – TOGAF
- Solid understanding of technical security processes, security operations, hardening techniques and secure cloud services
- Good understanding of network and infrastructure technologies – VLANS, VPN’s, Firewalls, WAF, MPLS, 2FA, Active Director structures, PKI
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in, get in touch!