Gamma is a rapidly growing, technology based, provider of communications services to the UK business market. Gamma’s services, such as Cloud PBX, Inbound Call Control Services and SIP Trunking, are designed to meet the increasingly complex voice, data and mobility requirements of businesses, through the exploitation of its know-how and own intellectual property. Gamma also provides services such as business-grade broadband, Ethernet and mobile and data services and, as a consequence of its history, has a substantial voice service capability, completing Gamma’s comprehensive range of communication services.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Manage relationship and process with third parties for penetration testing ,Information security and data classification and protection audits
• Data Leakage Prevention including end user device (Mobile) management.
• Driving the delivery of Third Party Information Security due diligence reviews
• Provide analysis of information security risks within Business as Usual, project and other change-related activities
• Manage reporting and remediation for Security Incidents
• Review and provide input to the maintenance or creation of Information Security and IT Security Standards and Guidelines
• Review and provide input to Information Security policy exceptions
• Support the programme of periodic Information Security risk reviews and spot checks
• Support the Network Security Specialist in his duties, daily vulnerability analysis, SIEM development etc.
• Close liaison with internal Data Protection Officer and commercial staff to ensure technical compliance with legal requirements under the Data Protection Act and forthcoming European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Educated in a subject with preferably an IT, analytical or commercial focus.
• A recognised Information Security qualification (essential)
• Competence in Information Security related matters
• Awareness of legal, technical and assurance principles as they relate to Information Security
• The ability to effectively gather, analyse and communicate, both verbally and in writing across the internal stakeholder and third party communities
• The implementation and management of effective Data Leak Prevention tools and services
• Knowledge of data classification standards, protective monitoring and logging
• Experience of governance and conformance related to ISO standards 27001 & 22301
• Demonstrable experience in an IT Security, technical or advisory role
• Good experience of providing independent assurance on the deployment of secure solutions
• Working understanding of telecommunications and data services sector