Network and Security Specialist
Since 1988, we’ve supported many of the world's top organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world. Proud to be different, our reputation has been built on our fair, open and flexible approach to doing business.
NETWORK & SECURITY SPECILIST- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE- 50-65K+Benefits- Required Network and Security specialist to be responsible for the introductions of innovative network technologies and provide operational support of my client’s network infrastructure.
This excellent role offers the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the network infrastructure, taking ownership of projects and maintaining high standards of build quality, repeatability and delivery.
- Deployment of all network infrastructure including build, configuration and security
- Contribute to and execute the network and security technology roadmaps ensuring alignment with business requirements.
- Identify opportunities to provide continuous service improvement and enhanced customer experience.
- Implementation of automated deployment processes and integration with cloud based services.
- Maintain security compliance and vendor support across the network estate.
- Ensure all network solutions have documentation and are successfully transitioned into operational support.
- Work with all areas of the business to plan and implement major IT projects.
- Contribute to knowledgebase and promote wider understanding of network technologies.
- Provide technical escalation and problem management to IT Operations.
- Technical Skills; Cisco and/or Brocade network technologies, knowledge of next generation firewall, load balancing and security platforms, experience with Cisco UCS and/or HP Virtual Connect networking, IP address management and name resolution, software defined networking and cloud connectivity technologies, network storage protocols and monitoring tools
- Ability to foster a collaborative team approach and interact well with front line and management providing consultation and expert advice.
- An understanding of hypervisors including VMWare and Citrix
- Used to working and adhering to the ITIL Framework for Service Design, Transition and Operation.
IF YOU are a confident, self-motivated networking professional, willing to take ownership and accountability for current and future core networking technologies for my international client- APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!