Since 1988, we’ve supported many of the world's top organisations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world. Proud to be different, our reputation has been built on our fair, open and flexible approach to doing business.
For our prestigious client based in Coventry I am looking for an experienced IT Security Manager at £50,000 pa – £53,500 pa depending on experience.
You will also be responsible for managing the development and on-going implementation of the organisations information/cyber security strategy and objectives, as well as implementing and improving procedures and processes to optimise information security effectiveness.
The successful candidate has to be a dynamic and experienced IT Security Manager with strong people management experience and a natural focus on continuous improvement. In addition, you will be a strong communicator and able to build relationships and engage stakeholders at all levels with a customer centric approach to your work.
The knowledge, skills and experience required:
* Significant experience at IT Security Manager
* Experience of leading, coaching and developing a team
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent professional certification, such as SSCP or CISM
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* Knowledge of and experience of ISO27001
* Proven ability to discuss and explain technical concepts to business stakeholders and influence decision makers
* Proven track record of implementing and improving information security practices and controls in areas including Data Protection, Identity and Access Management, Incident Response, Threat and Vulnerability Management and Secure SDLC
* Broad technical knowledge of current and emerging cyber threats, as well as security technologies and methods used to protect both corporate and customer-facing network infrastructures.
* Demonstrable technical knowledge and experience in the following areas: Firewall/VPN, Intrusion Protection Systems, Antivirus, Patching systems, Vulnerability Assessment, Web and email filtering, SSL Management, Encryption technologies and Cryptography, SIEM/Log Management, Web Application Firewall, Network Monitoring solutions, Malware detection systems
* Must be able to work independently and as a leader to develop and execute strategies and consult with internal and external clients on advanced security topics.
Ideal candidate must be a well-spoken professional who prides themselves on their solution driven approach.
You must sign in to apply for this position.