Not all services are the same. And just as not all technical professionals are equals, neither are we as recruiters.
Cyber Security Manager
My client a leading IT Services organisation are seeking to recruit a Cyber Security Manager to join their growing Cyber Security Practice.
My client is a cloud-led managed service provider, who work as a collaborative technology partner to businesses making a digital transformation. The cyber security practice is one of the core product groups, enabling them to deliver the best advice and services to keep clients safe in a world of ever-changing cyber threat. This is a great opportunity for someone to take the lead on the cyber security strategy and contribute to the long-term growth
The Cyber Security Manager will manage day-to-day delivery of the cyber security practice groups’ strategy. Responsible for the successful delivery of cyber security services, their role will be both hands-on and managerial; overseeing a team of solutions consultants to assure the quality and efficiency of all cyber security projects.
The ideal candidate will need to have solid background within cyber security and will have previously led a team and have the ability to quickly establish rapport with your new team and colleagues alike.
In addition to the above, we are looking for the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant qualifications or equivalent experience
• Networking fundamentals including LAN/WAN and security best practices
• Experience in Private & Public (Azure) Cloud services and security controls
• Proven technical design skills and the ability to create design documentation
• Be able to explain the importance and value of security controls including architectural patterns and cloud security principles
• Designing and implementing technical security controls including:
o Firewalls (Next-Generation)
o End Point Security and Compliance
o CSOC services/SIEM
o Cloud security and compliance
• Knowledge and experience of secure architecture design and review
• Previous hands-on technical experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, forward thinking company and have a real impact on the long-term growth of the security offering.
Role can be based anywhere in the UK with customer travel requirements
You must register to apply for this job.