Our consultants are all specialists within their discipline and are passionate about delivering exceptional service. Focused entirely on results, we work closely with our clients and candidates to deliver the right outcome for every requirement.Whether you are looking for highly skilled professionals, a team move or an end to end solution for all your recruitment needs, Ignata has an expert who will support you every step of the way.
About the Job
Ignata Technology is partnering with an innovative Cyber Security Consultancy as they look to appoint a Penetration Tester to join their expanding operation.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to help clients solve real-world security challenges by breaking stuff and securing things then we would like to hear from you.
The organisation in question seeks experienced individuals to join our security consultancy based in London to lead and deliver projects that include application security assessments, red teaming, hardware and software configuration reviews, infrastructure security assessments and code reviews.
• Motivated self-starter with high capacity for rapid learning
• Positive can-do attitude to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance team
• Ability to direct, lead and work well with other team members
• Strong communication skills both in written and verbal English
• Excellent time management skill with ability to work under pressure
• Crest (CCT), Tigerscheme (SST) or Cyber Scheme (CSTL) Qualification
• UK Security Clearance or ability and willingness to obtain UK Security Clearance
• Minimum of 5 years IT Security experience
• Penetration testing, application security assessments, security code reviews
• Experience in software development
• Strong UNIX, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android and/or networking security skills
You must register to apply for this job.