Cyber Security Project Manager (Endpoint)
La Fosse Associates Ltd
Technology, Digital & Change Recruitment, Done Differently. We treat everyone with care and respect. It's the right thing to do. And it's good business.
Cyber Security Project Manager (Endpoint Protection)
Blue chip firm require a Project Manager with experience delivering technical Cyber Security Projects to join for an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in complex environments and is able to work 100% remotely.
The successful Cyber PM will have the following experience:
- Delivered Multiple Security Projects for a Cyber Transformation Programme
- Security Project Manager with experience project managing and deploying endpoint protection and network protection products in combination with a SOC
- Managed Technical Cyber Resilience projects e.g. DLP, IAM, SOC, SIEM etc
- Worked with Tools such as Crowdstrike, Claroty,
- OT delivery experience would be a massive bonus
- Managing projects using Methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Support the Heads of Security deliver Cyber Security across multiple sites
- Must be delivery focused, able to work with autonomy and manage SME’s & BA’s