With over 40 years’ experience working with professionals of all levels and organisations of all sizes, Lorien has an established reputation for delivering high quality, market-leading recruitment solutions
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a IT Technical Author.
The key experience and knowledge for this role includes:
- Document creation and maintenance in a validated application or technical infrastructure environment
- Expert level specialist with Microsoft Word and Excel technologies
- Clear understanding of compliance and validation documentation requirements
- Effective communicator
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- The creation and maintenance of documentation under the direction of subject matter experts. This documentation includes Design Specifications, Requirements Specifications, Test Cases, Local Instructions, Technical Installation Procedures and other key quality management deliverables such as Installation Reports and Test Records.
- Ensuring that all documentation related policies and procedures are followed during the creation and maintenance of the documents; Reviewing Installation Reports, Technical Documentation and Test Record outputs to ensure documentation procedures have been followed by other subject matter experts and that the required level of documentation quality has been achieved