With over 40 years’ experience working with professionals of all levels and organisations of all sizes, Lorien has an established reputation for delivering high quality, market-leading recruitment solutions
A leading trading firm, that specialise in the international wholesale energy markets are actively seeking an IT Security Operations Analyst to successfully own the implementation, operational management and the continual improvement of security processes and technology at the firm.
The ideal candidate should have experience of the following:
– Leading Microsoft OS and third-party software security patch deployments to deadlines.
– Past experience with implementing and managing endpoint security technologies.
– Past experience in creating, deploying and troubleshooting AD Group Policies.
– Past experience in delivering Windows OS and application configuration hardening.
– Can undertake basic level analysis of emails to determine whether they are malicious.
– Can desing and implement new processes and procedures.
Also the following Technical expertise:
– Proven ability working with Microsoft Operating Systems.
– Strong knowledge and working experience of pat deployments using SCCM and Shavlik.
– Automation experience with Powershell is an advantage.
– Understanding of offensive security methodologies and countermeasures.
– Can produce documentation of good quality for management audience.
You must sign in to apply for this position.