For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Engineering Specialist to join our team in the Springfield, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Develops and maintains enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
• Applies Cyber Security Engineering and Network Security Engineering expertise to optimize NGA’ enterprise protection posture
• Recommends and participates in activities that prevent repeated vulnerability assessment finding
• Provides and participates in A&A support for projects and technical exchange meeting
• Contributes to the deliverables for this WBS element
• Develop systems design, operation, interconnection, technical documentation, testing, and troubleshooting. Position Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent
• Five or more years of related experience
• Experience with A&A support for projects and technical exchange meetings
• Experience developing and maintaining enterprise Cyber Security Engineering requirements
• Experience with Client solutions
• Experience building a system
• IAT III 8570 compliance. CASP or CISSP preferred
An Active TS/SCI clearance is required. Qualifications Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience. Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience. Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience
You must register to apply for this job.