For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Cyber Security Architect to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Cyber Security Architect provides support to the DHS customer and ManTech, focused on providing subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of cybersecurity in support of DHS’ CDM Program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
• Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
• Assist customers in determining effective security solutions that will both support their mission and the objectives of CDM
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred
• ISC2 CISSP is required
• Security-related vendor certifications are desired
• Experience in a cyber architecture team on projects similar to the size, scope, and complexity of enterprise level environments
• Experience developing cybersecurity solutions across a diverse and heterogeneous IT environment
• Technical leadership in Enterprise Architecture (EA), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and IT Service Delivery to multiple U.S. Government Agencies.
• Experience in TOGAF, Federal Enterprise Architecture or similar Enterprise Architecture models.
• Experience in NIST RMF or CDM Framework
• Demonstrated experience in security solution design using existing and emerging technologies to achieve enterprise solutions.
• A minimum six years of experience working with Security Authorization requirements, developing and enhancing the security risk posture, and analysis and reporting of IT security metrics.
• A minimum of four years of experience in security policy and emerging cybersecurity technologies.
DHS Suitability, clearable to Top Secret
You must register to apply for this job.