Matt Burton Associates
Working with internationally recognised brands has earned us a reputation for outstanding service delivery, exceptional talent management, innovative acquisition strategies and significant workforce optimisation. The performance of your business relies on the quality of your workforce. To attain and sustain a competitive advantage, you must continually invest in the development of your personnel. We employ a range of effective recruitment strategies to attract the very best pool of talent from which we source highly motivated staff with skills and capabilities suited to the exact needs of your organisation. MBA’s RPO service is completely flexible. Branded recruitment campaigns and onsite support are just some of the many tailored solutions we offer. Our impressive candidate attraction strategies and comprehensive testing programmes significantly reduce your time and cost to hire. We operate a transparent pricing policy, enabling you to easily recognise the value of our efficient and effective RPO service. Our recruitment strategies are successful because they align with your corporate objectives, improve productivity and support the growth of your organisation.
Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: £32k – £47K
Working within the IT Security team, you will assess and manage the potential technical threats and the risks which these would pose to our Client’s IT Systems and infrastructure. You will manage technical security aspects to ensure the Client exceeds compliance & regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & experience:
– Security related qualification (CISSP, CISA/M, SANs)
– Knowledge and experience of PCI-DSS (beneficial)
– Working knowledge of UK Financial Services regulatory requirements.
Role related knowledge:
– Experience of working with external bodies.
– Strong background of Security Best Practice.
– Networking & Firewalls/IDS/IPS
– Enterprise Managed Anti-Malware & endpoint security technologies
– MS & RHEL Operating Systems
– Data Leakage Prevention
– Secure gateway technologies (e-mail & web)
– Red Hat Linux
You must register to apply for this job.