We’ve built a different kind of high street bank. A bank with stores that are open when it suits you, 7 days a week. A bank where you can walk in without an appointment and walk out with a working account, debit card and all. A bank that tells you exactly what you’re getting, in language that actually makes sense. A bank that puts you first.
Can you protect our customers and colleagues from all types of threats? Does the idea of working for an agile team, where you can make a real difference excite you? Are you ready for a challenge like no other? If yes, then look no further, as we may have a role for you!
Our Lead Supplier Risk and Assurance Manager will take ownership of defining the cyber security control requirements for our outsourced functions at Metro Bank. You will provide assessment against risk and impact, and play a key part in making sure our cyber security risk exposure remains minimal. The Supplier Assurance team work within Metro Bank’s procurement team who purchase the services that we need, for the best value, to help us continue on our amazing journey of growth.
So what would you be doing?…
• Conducting cyber security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
• Looking after cyber security enhancement projects and programmes
• Leading and guiding internal and external stakeholders in applying the most appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to deliver comprehensive cyber security risk management
• Understanding and anticipating cyber security needs, based on a strong understanding of industry specific requirements
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• Strong cyber security experience within a first line of defence context, holding qualifications such as CCP, CISSP, CISM or CISA (or overseas equivalent)
• Experience of working in a similar role, within a fast paced and hands on environment
• The ability to guide colleagues to make decisions by using your expertise
• A pro when it comes to controls testing and able to anticipate emerging supplier risks and determine what good controls look like