Modis are leading experts in IT and Engineering recruitment. Our core specialist areas of expertise include recruiting across the following areas; SAP, Business Intelligence, Aerospace, Defence and Engineering, Microsoft Dynamics, Development, Digital and Infrastructure. We have over 40 year’s experience of working with leading business across the UK and Europe. Our experts have been helping job seekers with career advice on making their next career move for over 40 years. We are experts in our field and are able to support candidates throughout their career to ensure they make the most of their skills and potential. As part of international recruiter Adecco Group, our infrastructure extends to more than 60 countries across six continents - allowing us to provide resources on a permanent and contract basis, wherever your project is based. Our experienced recruitment consultants are dedicated to representing you or your business professionally, upholding your company values, and matching the right professionals to the right opportunities — guarding against ill-informed hiring decisions, and maintaining your reputation in the marketplace. To discuss your next career move or your permanent or contract staffing needs with true IT & Engineering recruitment professionals, get in touch today.
Cyber Security Manager – Cyber, Information, Governance, CISSP, CISM, £55,000 – £65,000 (depending on experience) + rewarding benefits, Hertfordshire
A new opportunity has been created for a high calibre cyber security manager to join a prominent organisation who continues to excell at producing cutting edge products. Their reputation is an impressive one and hard to ignore, needless to say they are still striving forwards.
– An expert in the areas of cyber security or information security having added value within a large organisation and collaborated with international teams.
– It is essential that you have a strong understanding of risk awareness, compliance, governance, frameworks, polices and that you have implemented these within a large company whilst advising Senior management.
– A degree would be beneficial but not essential, other qualifications could include CISSP, CISM, CISA, SCCP, GSE or other related security qualifications.
– Able to anticipate threats to an organisation with solutions to over come these before they arise.
– For the cyber security manager role a technical background is not a prerequisite as such but anyone that has been involved with areas that might include threat analysis, IAM (identity & access management) or security analysis work would not go un-noticed.
– Please note you must be happy to undergo background checks, travel internationally and be happy working on site when this is safe to do so, this is not foreseen as a full time remote working position, please take this into consideration before applying.
– Interviews are being conducted remotely via video interviews.
The cyber security manager position:
– Heavily involved with designing the cyber security strategy.
– Working alongside international teams.
– Advising within in the areas of risk management and compliance.
– Overseeing the information security both national and advising abroad.
– Assisting plus advising projects managers and other teams surrounding cyber security & information security.
A rewarding career awaits a talented individual who knows how to get things done whilst working well with others.
Please note we are expecting high volume applicants for this position.
Please note we are on the client’s supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Hertfordshire, Cyber, Security, Information, CISSP, CISA, CISM,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
You must register to apply for this job.