Modis are leading experts in IT and Engineering recruitment. Our core specialist areas of expertise include recruiting across the following areas; SAP, Business Intelligence, Aerospace, Defence and Engineering, Microsoft Dynamics, Development, Digital and Infrastructure. We have over 40 year’s experience of working with leading business across the UK and Europe. Our experts have been helping job seekers with career advice on making their next career move for over 40 years. We are experts in our field and are able to support candidates throughout their career to ensure they make the most of their skills and potential. As part of international recruiter Adecco Group, our infrastructure extends to more than 60 countries across six continents - allowing us to provide resources on a permanent and contract basis, wherever your project is based. Our experienced recruitment consultants are dedicated to representing you or your business professionally, upholding your company values, and matching the right professionals to the right opportunities — guarding against ill-informed hiring decisions, and maintaining your reputation in the marketplace. To discuss your next career move or your permanent or contract staffing needs with true IT & Engineering recruitment professionals, get in touch today.
Cyber security Consultant – Cyber, Security, Information, £all levels cons + tempting benefits, London with mobile travel.
A global leader in technology consulting with an impressive history behind is looking to bring in their next cyber security consultant. Their track record as an organisation speaks volumes as they already service a number of prestigious organisations around the world and due to new projects flooding in it is an outstanding time to join them.
The type of candidate that we are hoping to speak to will hopefully possess most of the below:
– Ideally from a consulting background with extensive experience in this field or looking to transition into this field.
– Proven experience of operating on security related projects.
– Certified in CompTIA+, SSCP, CISSP, GDPR, CISM, CCSP, CSSLP, PenTest+, IAM, CCNA Cyberops, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, OSCE, OSEE, OSWP or something related.
– An understanding of cyber security or Information Security, candidates with some knowledge in this field and are looking to step up in their career will be considered.
– Security architecture, cloud Security and security risk assessments are all beneficial.
– Up to date with regulations and GDPR etc.
The Cyber Security Consultant position:
– Due to the nature of this position we would please ask that you are prepared to undergo travel when it becomes safe to do so.
– Take security requirements and produce technical solutions.
– Oversee client’s security and risk assessments.
– Providing commercial solutions to clients from a security perspective.
– Consulting across a variety of industries which will give you plenty to get stuck into.
The chance to progress, competitive salary / benefits and working for a top consulting company which continues to see to growth year on year.
Please note interviews are being conducted remotely and remote working is being integrated.
What’s not to like?
Interested in finding out more? 01223 365197
You must register to apply for this job.