changing careers & businesses across the entire IT spectrum. OUR OBJECTIVE In 1992, the Monarch Recruitment Group was formed, specialising in recruiting candidates and placing them in their dream roles across specialist markets in the IT industry. Our foundations are built on delivering the right individual, to the right job, at the right time. OUR EXPERTISE Our expertise covers the recruitment of experienced hires for both permanent and contract roles within infrastructure through the full development lifecycle, including (but not exclusive) to testing, DevOps, security, project management and senior appointments. OUR APPROACH Whether you are seeking a tailored recruitment solution to support your business talent needs, or looking for a consultative approach to support your next career move, our highly experienced team will add genuine value to your business.
Information Security Analyst
We are looking to appoint an Information Security Analyst reporting to the Head of Development. To focus on ISO27001, auditing and liaising with customers to respond to security queries regarding from clients current state of security.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Perform internal audits
• Be actively involved in maintaining/developing the IT Risk register
• Mentor internal IT employees to improve overall IT security awareness and capability.
• Work with other members of the Technology team to improve our own internal infrastructure to improve value for money, availability, serviceability and security.
• Improve the perception of IT by improving communication, developing a consultative approach to new implementations and delivering work items within agreed deadlines.
• Support the creation of robust processes to support the Business Continuity plans and Disaster Recovery plans..
Key Performance Indicators:
• Support the retention of ISO 27001 or equivalent standard.
• Completion and publication of audit reports to The Board
• Has previously acted in the capacity of Information Security Analyst or similar compliance role
• Ability to Learn or previous experience of ISO audits including ISO27001.
• Knowledge of IT Security Products and Services
• Developing and maintaining processes and roadmaps for security, risk and audit programmes
You must register to apply for this job.