Our job-driven approach and meticulous 9-step process enable us to find exactly the right person for each job. Whether you need to fill a contract role tomorrow or a permanent position in the next month. No one’s time is wasted, and everyone’s really happy with the end result.
Cyber security analyst required by a market leading organisation based in London, on an initial 6 month contract basis. The Information Security Specialist will be responsible for providing direction and guidance on IT Security matters across the team. The IT Security Engineer will also deliver and maintain industry leading security standards across the whole IT estate as well as ensuring that IT services are secure and compliant with the relevant standards/legislation.
• Experience working in a cyber security environment.
• Full It security product knowledge such as IDS/IPS, DLP, cloud security solutions, SIEM and FIM
• Experience working on and identifying areas of compliance.
• Prior experience working with vulnerability management tools.
• Information security certification (CISSP)
• Immediately available
This is a great time for a Cyber Security Analyst to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within a market leader.
You must sign in to apply for this position.