We work with boundary breaking technology-centric organisations large and small to support your transformation and long term value creation in a digital world.
Technical Security Director is urgently required by our IT Services Client, for a rolling 3-month, home based contract.
The successful candidate, will act as the Technical Security Director for a major Cyber Technical Remediation Programme. The programme is a major strategic effort with Board-level support to tackle a range of urgent security issues across multiple workstreams.
The role will sit alongside a non-technical Programme Manager, and to prioritise, deconflict and drive remediation activity while also handling senior stakeholders including external suppliers. Communication skills and decision-making are needed as well as broad/deep technical knowledge.
Responsibilities will include:
– Provide technical advice, guidance and best practice relating to the programme
– Ensure technical delivery is aligned to business planning, risk and issue management.
– Act as the Lead Technical Authority for the programme
– Interfacing with the customer, Third Party Suppliers, other Delivery Partners and Technology Vendors
– Validating the risk reduction achieved by the programme.
– Ensuring the programme adheres to relevant technical standards.
– To act as a single point of contact for the first stage of all technical escalations
– To chair the Technical Design and Prioritisation Committee
– To provide (or oversee as resources permit) quality assurance for technical deliverables produced by the programme
– To provide technical input to product and service procurement decisions across the programme
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must register to apply for this job.