Mental Health Innovations
We are Mental Health Innovations (MHI), a digital mental health charity that develops new ways to help people have conversations about mental health. We passionately believe that technology can help improve mental health outcomes in the UK. We combine digital innovation, data-driven analysis and the experience of clinical experts to transform lives and improve access to high-quality digital resources. We are now on the lookout for a Security Manager to ensure we maintain information security and support us in achieving our ISO 27001 certification.
– Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
– Private medical insurance
– Competitive pension
– Company electronic devices
– 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
– Varied work with excellent development opportunities
This exciting challenge is perfect for an individual with incident and risk management experience and a strong grasp of ISO 27001, GDPR and data protection. You will discover an array of engaging projects and activities that will ensure you continue to enhance your skill set and grow professionally.
Our work is important and vital to the mental health of our nation. Without the behind-the-scenes backup and support teams in place, we will be unable to continue and many people could suffer as a result. Your work will directly impact how effective we can be and the trust and faith that is placed in our organisation.
So, if you are ready to make a difference and an impact on practices within our amazing organisation, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As the Security Manager, you will be tasked overseeing our information management system and work surrounding our progress towards becoming ISO 27001 certified.
As an organisation that is focused on using technology to provide digital solutions, we control a range of special category data and need to ensure that information security remains one of our top priorities.
This is a highly varied and engaging role that will see you:
– Forge great relationships with Team Leads to raise awareness of security issues and overcome barriers
– Oversee and manage ISMS and Data Protection processes
– Track threats and vulnerabilities and evaluate risk levels
– Plan consultancy days to remedy highly specific security issues
– Refine and maintain security KPIs, propose actions resulting from incidents and co-ordinate work
– Embrace and collaborate with continuous improvement activities
– Support and improve processes and policies
To be considered as our Security Manager, you will need:
– Experience of incident management
– Previous experience of risk management
– Knowledge (and preferably experience) of ISO 27001, GDPR and DPA 2018
– Knowledge of high-level security concepts
– Excellent documentation skills
Exposure to ITIL (ITIL Foundation or higher preferred) would be beneficial to your application. Experience in one or more of the following would also be an advantage: Cloud, Salesforce, identity management and SSO, network security including VPNs, endpoint security, infrastructure security and best practices, password management and access control, and/or secure distributed working practices
A working knowledge of one or more of these tools/products would be equally desirable: Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence, Mac/iOS and Chrome OS, Gmail and G Suite. A working knowledge of encryption technologies would be equally favourable, as would security training and awareness.
Other organisations may call this role IT Security Manager, Data Security Manager, Information Management System Manager, Information Security Manager, IT Security Consultant, or Lead Security Engineer.
Webrecruit and Mental Health Innovations are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Security Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
You must register to apply for this job.