Tech USA is a premier provider of technology recruitment solutions across the nation. As trusted business partners to our clients and dependable agents to our candidates, we believe that developing long lasting relationships is the only way to conduct business. Our core business focus falls within Aerospace and Defense, Biotechnology, Engineering, Information Technology, Power and Energy, and the Telecommunications market segments
Cyber Security Engineer Orlando, FL
Tech USA is currently seeking a talented and passionate Cyber Security Engineer for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a company experiencing hyper growth in Orlando, FL. This person will ensure that our client’s applications, services and infrastructure are designed, implemented and secured to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
The Cyber Security Engineer is a key member of an enterprise-level team of cyber security experts. This person will ensure that our client’s applications, services and infrastructure are designed, implemented and secured to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. This position is for individuals that are seasoned veterans of security. They have been in the trenches; they’ve set up their 3 millionth firewall, IPS, or Anti-APT system. You were there that time that the worm ravaged your company. You saw the fear in management’s eyes, but you weren’t scared. You knew what to do in the chaos! And so, you were victorious against all-odds!
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
-Use top notch security tools like SEIM, IDS / IPS, Firewalls, Anti-APT and other really cool security tools to defend against and catch the bad guys!
-Keeping security tools sharp and well oiled. Dull and rusty tools don’t function well.
-Use our tools to find gaps or weaknesses in the company armor so we can add extra armor plating or patch our current armor
-Set some traps for the bad guys so we can quickly identify if they intrude on our territory.
-Use your ninja powers to keep our company on the bleeding edge of security threats, vulnerabilities and controls
-Work as part of a team to defend our clients’ way of life!
-If you have ninja programming skills we need you too! Many traps and defensive tools need an automations engineer to not just make things work, but make things ROCK!
-You need to love the idea of blue team / red team to fit in here!
-Internal challenges and training with other security members to sharpen the team’s skills
-External training for driving your abilities and career forward
-This position involves shift work. If you are serious about this, realize that you will be on second or even third shift (we rotate). This is a 24×7 security operations center!
-You need to be entrepreneurial to fit in here. If you need to work a job that is 8-5, this job is not for you. We have too many exciting things going on that need attention and pure team drive (but yes, we all have families and work life balance too)
-You need to be a self-starting, passionate individual with incredible drive to work here
-This employee shall maintain or assist in the maintenance of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data in physical and/or electronic format
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 4+ years of experience in Information Security in complex organizations.
• Experience with a variety of security technologies such as firewalls, anti-virus, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, SIEM, etc. Basically we need security ninjas!
• Understanding of the following protocols/technologies: SSL/TLS and Cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, etc.).
• Knowledge of web application vulnerability exploitation, analysis, and experience in mitigation strategies.
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver on time.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• This person should be familiar with: 1) Networking concepts like routing, filtering, and proxy technologies. Should be able to work well with network teams when integrating security devices into the network and understanding network designs. 2) Systems administration concepts such as DNS, Active Directory, Web Servers, backups, and file-sharing methodologies. Should be able to work well with systems teams when integrating security processes into the server environment.
• Technical certifications, e.g. Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Certified Web Application Defender, GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
• Juniper certification JNCIE, JNCIP, JNCIS, JNCIA
• Previous experience in a network or systems administration role
• Scripting/programming experience a plus
• Experience working in a financial institution or an electronic payments processing environment
• Experience with Cloud Services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), connected services, service-oriented architectures and web services
You must register to apply for this job.