Tetrad Recruitment Group Limited
With a clear focus on introducing you to unique talent to fulfil roles in your Sales, Marketing and Tech teams. Bringing with us over 20 years of real life experience in this very specific area, we stand apart from the crowd of generalist recruiters.
My Client is a rapidly growing technology company specialising in IT based solutions for a variety of sectors, looking to appoint an Information Security Specialist.
Working as part of a larger team, responsible for the continued security of systems. This is a desk based role, at a head office location in Newcastle upon Tyne. A senior client facing role, where you will be liaising with the wider IT team, the customer, its users and any 3rd party bodies.
• Systems architecture & design
• Ticketing Systems
• Security Systems – AV, Malware, Firewalls, IPS, log management & Content Filtering
• Security Incident & Event Management
• Networking Fundamentals (LAN / WAN / WiFi /TCPIP, DHCP & DNS)
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Execute the technical information security controls to ensure the business operates securely.
• Risk assess and recommends controls to reduce risk and potential vulnerabilities.
• Coordinates / implements security changes with internal and external suppliers (in the main firewall changes).
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Identifies business needs and translates these to technical requirements.
• Reports regularly on all areas of security and act upon these accordingly.
• Is up to date with current and potential threats and advises upon action, including developing and executing these plans.
• Performs regular penetration testing and coordinates external tests as required.
• Performance monitoring.
• Monitoring and management of systems through the relevant security tool sets available.
• Communicate to service desk team and business when changes in process and customers occur.
You must register to apply for this job.