Total Resourcing Limited
Total Resourcing Limited (TRL) was established to meet the HR and Resourcing needs for businesses who require a professional, reliable and tailored approach at an affordable cost. Having the right recruitment and HR support in place is the driving force behind every business and the growth and success of your business is dependent on the people that you hire. TRL is passionate about people and provides a refreshing approach to attract talented individuals who want to put their career in your hands.
Bring your knowledge of cyber threats and system protection to this critical role with a global leader in communications infrastructure.
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Up to £66,000pa + bonus and comprehensive benefits
As Cyber Threat Hunter, reporting to the Cyber Threat Hunting Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for protecting the systems across the business. You’ll assist with Cyber awareness education, and develop and provide consistent advice from the Threat team to the entire business. You’ll monitor open source intelligence tools as well as the dark web, and participate in “hunting missions” using intelligence to detect and eradicate threats to our network. Other key responsibilities include:
• Conducting red team exercises and penetration tests on services and infrastructure
• Developing adversary threat profiles by conducting threat analysis
• Contribute to developing and maturing of intelligence process, analytical capability and output, developing and delivering complete analytical intelligence reports and investigations
• Maintain technology and standards understanding and research to ensure information knowledge is up to date
To be successful as a Cyber Threat Hunter, you’ll need to be eligible for SC clearance, and hold relevant security qualifications such as GIAC, OSCP, CEH, or CMI. You should have extensive experience as an intelligence analyst, conducting pen testing and producing high calibre written reports within a working technical environment. You’ll need training and experience of using multiple visualisation and link analysis tools, and a demonstrated knowledge of Linux/UNIX & Windows operating systems. Other key competencies for a Cyber Threat Hunter include:
• Ability to manage your own time in an efficient manner, as well as organise where needed small groups of people effectively
• Excellent skills in concise written report writing, verbal communication and presentations
• Ability to perform open source research using DNS information, and Linux command line tools to gather intelligence
Our client’s vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information.